eProject has been used in several construction, expansion and renovation projects dedicated to education and culture:
- Vaclav Havel High School in Bègles (33): built in 2012, it is the first positive energy high school in France! With a surface area of more than 20,000m², the school can accommodate 1,500 students in buildings that run almost exclusively on clean, renewable energy. The school, located in the eco-district of Bègles, is part of a sustainable development approach and makes it possible to divide greenhouse gas emissions by 20. Photovoltaic panels, water recovery, allow the school to be well ahead of the requirements of the Grenelle de l’environnement.
- Lycée Vernant in Pins Justaret (31)
- Moreto College in Thuir (66): Restructuring-extension of the college with demolition of the prefabs, construction of a new building of 1600m², restructuring and renovation of the remaining buildings.
- Henri Bergson High School in Garches (92): reconstruction of the school from 2005 to 2008, which benefits from an additional 1600m², with a multipurpose room and a multi-sports field. The project is part of a responsible approach and respects the HQE standards: solar panels to supply the school, green terraces, water recovery, intelligent lighting.
- Espace culturel des Jacobins in Le Mans (72): construction of a cinema-theater complex on the Place des Jacobins at a cost of 80 million euros. More than 800 seats for the theater, 11 rooms and 2000 seats for the cinema, as well as a large underground parking lot and various exhibition halls opened in 2013 for the people of Le Mans.
- University of Toulouse: Rehabilitation of two large buildings to create the Quai des Savoirs, a cultural center bringing together innovative projects for the general public and professionals. It will bring together a public of all ages, exhibitions, associative and professional projects, especially in the fields of science, technology, and contemporary creation. The mission of the eProject® platform is based on a precise coordination of each actor in his interventions and in their interactions between them. Specific validation workflows have been set up for each batch.