Kardham is a renowned real estate group, bringing together trades ranging from architecture to engineering to consulting. This urban planning and architecture agency has been using the eProject GFI platform since 2017 on several of its projects:
- Project of the General and Technological High School Nelson Mandela of Pibrac: this construction project is part of the ambitious environmental approach of the Midi-Pyrénées Region with the objective of reaching the BEPOS label of Effinergie.
- Toulouse University Cancer Institute: construction of an 8th bunker on the site
- Toulouse Blagnac Airport: Catering structures to improve the comfort of travelers (Coques Burger / J’GO / Light Bar); Extension of the Salon Croix du Sud offering work, relaxation and catering areas; Improvement of the customer experience; Extension and redevelopment of Hall D at Toulouse Blagnac Airport
- Connect Ramonville: these new offices for the Carle group cover 10,000m2 and 4 buildings in the Midi eco-district. The comfort of employees and visitors has been emphasized with friendly spaces, loggias, and large terraces.
- Pau Lescar shopping center: extension and redevelopment of the spaces to comply with an environmental approach (BREEAM Very Good). The structure, dating from 1973, needed renovation to adapt to new standards and improve visitor comfort.
- Adour Garonne Water Agency: Construction of premises in an office building with a modern architecture.
- Toulouse Campus Project: Construction of the “Maison de la Réussite en Licence” on 9500m2 at the Paul Sabatier III University in Toulouse. This innovative building, built using BIM methodology, will be able to accommodate more than 3000 people, including undergraduate students from the Faculty of Science and Engineering and the Faculty of Science and Sport. The primary goal of this house of success is to accompany students in their academic journey
- Clinique de Saint Exupéry, Toulouse: Extension of the nephrology clinic on 10,000m2 to offer a new dimension to the clinic, which will be able to become a reference in the treatment of renal diseases.